Himalayan Salt Tea Light Holder
A beautiful, raw, Himalayan salt tea light holder providing a warming glow. Himalayan salt is believed to help remove toxins from the air. It is thought that air-borne pollutants and dust particles are drawn to the salt, causing them to settle on the holder's surface, leaving the air cleaner. They are also believed to release negatively charged ions when heated. These are believed to bond and cancel out positive ions released by electronic devices.
How to clean
- Take a clean cloth and wet it with water. Make sure the lamp is off before proceeding.
- Wring the water out of the cloth as much as you can, making sure it’s as lightly damp as possible, and certainly not "wet"
- With the damp cloth dab off the dust from the lamp, do not scrub. Scrubbing will smooth out the salt lamp surface making it shinier looking, and removing the rustic rough natural look of the salt
- Once cleaned, use a clean dry cloth to dab it dry.
- Turn the lamp on again to let the remaining moisture evaporate and voila! Your lamp is clean and good as new
Never leave a lit candle unattended
Remove all packaging and place wax melt in burner well
Use with unscented tea light
Do not move burner whilst lit / wax melted
Keep out of reach from children + pets
Never wash the candle holders under running water. If your candle holders get dirty, wipe them carefully with a damp cloth. Make sure nothing flammable or anything that might easily catch fire is placed near the candleholder