The Highland Ceramic Reed Diffuser - Summer Collection
Beautiful white and grey gloss, ceramic reed diffuser vessels with a beautiful ribbed design. A new, limited edition reed diffuser style. Comes with fibre reeds as standard.
When your reed diffuser has finished refill it using one of my reed diffuser refills!
They style of this vessel is completely different to my current reed diffuser bottles. Looks custom and contemporary and adds an unique touch to your home.
I have the matching wax melt burner and candle to complete your collection.
My diffuser's are created in small batches, using high quality raw ingredients sourced from the uk. All raw ingredients used are vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Available in carefully chosen and tested scents;
Lychee Lemonade - A blend of lychee Martine and pink lemonade. Including top notes of; orange, lemongrass, lime, lemon, mandarin. Middle notes of; apple, rose, jasmine, cassis, green notes, berries. Base notes of; amber, sugary notes, vanilla.
Mountain Air - An ozonic citrus opening with breezy aldehydes, fresh citrus and eucalyptus leading to a heart of rose, lily and jasmine alongside pine on a woody base
Rhubarb Mint - Crisp zingy stewed rhubarb with hints of pear and apple sweetened by caramelised sugar. These are freshened by lush garden mint leaves and hints of lemon
Summer Solstice - A juicy fruity cocktail fragrance bursting with tropical fruit including pineapple, mango and guava combined with sweet red fruity cranberry and mixed berries cocooned with a coconut, peach, vanilla and caramel base.
Warm Summer Days (Seychelles dupe) - The excitement of summer is captured in this exotic scent which blends fruity top notes with tropical coconut and jasmine on a creamy base of amber, vanilla and almond. Similar to WC Seychelles
- Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished , painted, plastic or leather surfaces
- If spilled on these types of surfaces the base oil can destroy/strip paint, polish or material
- If spilled, please wear gloves to clean and avoid getting the liquid on your skin
- Approx H 9.5 cm x W 8 cm (at widest point)
- Burn for at least 3 hours to begin with or until the melted wax pool reaches the glass. This will help prevent tunnelling
- Do not burn for longer than 3-4 hours at a time
- Keep away from drafts, do not place near flammable items / surfaces, keep away from children and pets